Sunday, June 28, 2020

In Celebration of Violets

The smell of violets, hidden in the green, 
Pour'd back into my empty soul and frame 
The times when I remembered to have been 
Joyful and free from blame.
~Alfred Lord Tennyson

I often see velvet Violet brooches pinned to smart suits in the old films I love to watch. Sometimes fresh Violets are given in little bunches to Ladies by their Gentlemen callers. I chose this violet purple gown because it is simple yet has beautiful details on the bodice. The Violet earrings are #vintage and are made from Amethyst stones. The embellishment on the toes of the purple heels reminds me of a bunch of violets with their soft, rounded petals. The bejeweled evening bag picks up all the colors in the outfit for some sparkle and shine. I chose this beautiful "Violet" cocktail ring because the diamond solitaire in the center is outstanding! Molinard Parfums "Violette" is the perfect scent to wear with this deep purple outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment