Friday, June 12, 2020

In Celebration of Daisies

"Daisies and Diamonds"
When your grin looks most boyish,
I imprint that in my mind
in a pocket marked precious, more than all gemstones combined.

I know a bit about daisies,
diamonds, even less.
What I do know about is-
the taste of stress.

Simple makes me smile...
tho diamonds light a white hot fuse and an icy magic thrill
but even still---- daisies, I would always choose.
~Julie Buck

I chose this magnificent black gown because the white ruffles remind me of the soft petals of a Daisy. I chose the pearl and diamond earrings to repeat the shape of the petals too. The black heels are so unique. The dimensional design on the toe mimics the sculptural look of the ruffles on the gown. I chose the black and crystal embellished evening bag because the design of the crystals blends so well with the rounded shapes on the shoes. Who could resist the exquisite yellow diamond "Daisy" cocktail ring? It adds sparkle to the entire outfit. The finishing touch is a splash of "Daisy" perfume.

No comments:

Post a Comment