Thursday, June 4, 2020

In Celebration of Orchids

"When two friends understand each other totally, the words are soft and strong like an orchid's perfume."
~Sarah Jeannette Duncan

This tropical orchid caught my eye because of the multiple colors. I chose this elegant green gown because it looks so regal. I love the draping fabric flowing from the shoulders and the sparkling embellishments at the empire waist. The aquamarine earrings appear to be antique or #vintage The shoes remind me of a beautiful French bedroom. I chose the crystal covered evening bag because the swirl of colors mimics the colors in the orchid. The orchid cocktail ring is outstanding! I couldn't find an orchid perfume that I liked so I chose this vintage French fragrance called "Petite Cherie."

No comments:

Post a Comment