Friday, June 19, 2020

In Celebration of Delphiniums

"Delphinium meanings include openness to new experiences and overall positivity. These beautiful blue flowers evoke feelings of joy, warmth and fun. Delphiniums are the perfect flower to gift someone who may be feeling down on life, and to encourage them to broaden their horizons in order to try out new experiences."
~FTD

I chose this beautiful gown because the floral embellishments remind me of the blossoms of the Delphinium flower. I can imagine how the attached "cape" flows outward as a woman walks across the floor as if the wind has picked it up. I chose the earrings for their floral design and lavender colored stones. A gown like this doesn't need shoes that would draw attention away from it so I chose the clear heels with clear crystal trim just to add a bit of sparkle at the hem of the gown. I chose the clear crystal evening bag to coordinate with the heels. I chose the fabulous cocktail ring because it blends both colors of the Delphinium flower as well as the over skirt of the gown. I couldn't find a Delphinium perfume so I chose this floral fragrance by Lanvin Parfums .

No comments:

Post a Comment