Wednesday, July 1, 2020

In Celebration of Peach Blossoms

"Peach Blossoms" 
Thought is the blossom; 
language the bud; 
action the fruit behind it.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

You might expect Peach blossoms to be peach colored but they are pink! I chose this fabulous, layered, ruffled evening gown for the gradient colors that mimic the colors of the Peach blossom. I chose the earrings because they reminded me of the blossoms as well. I chose the simple, silver sandals to add a little sparkle beneath the "Hi-Lo" skirt of the gown. I chose this outstanding evening bag because it is so over the top yet echos the Peach blossom in it's embellishments. I chose the pink and diamond cocktail ring because it would look great worn on the other hand opposite the evening bag. A spray of "Peach Blossom" perfume is the finishing touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment