Monday, July 6, 2020

In Celebration of Princess Diana Daylilies

"Everyone of us needs to show how much we care for each other and, in the process, care for ourselves." ~Princess Diana 

I chose this beautiful, pink satin gown for it's amazing bodice. It's so "dimensional" with it's fabric flowers and jewel embellishments. I love the soft wrap style at the waist. I chose the pastel, multi-colored cluster earrings because the Briolette stones pick up the colors of the dress bodice as well as the Daylilies. I wanted the shoes to be a simple design that would enhance rather than draw attention away from the gown. Their brushed gold leather is repeated in the brushed gold of the earrings. I chose the pink satin clutch for it's fabric, color and twist design that compliments the gown. I chose the colorful cocktail ring to repeat the colors of the gown's bodice and coordinate with the earrings. The finishing touch is Elie Saab Le Parfum.

No comments:

Post a Comment