Monday, September 28, 2020

In Celebration of Lavender

This is how I planned to style this deep purple, lace applique, evening gown. I was inspired by the fragrant Lavender flower. I chose the Amethyst and Emerald earrings because they looked a bit like the flowers. I chose the deep purple, satin high heel sandals because I thought the color matched the gown and wouldn't draw attention away from the lace. I chose the jewel embellished evening bag because I thought the purple stones looked similar to the stones in the earrings. I chose the Amethyst cocktail ring because it has Emerald stones that match the Emeralds in the earrings. I also like the white flower with the gold gemstone center because it goes along with my floral theme. 

The second collage is the result of my Style Challenge. These are the accessories that my Lovely Readers chose on my Kentucky Fashion Facebook page. 💜




No comments:

Post a Comment