Saturday, September 12, 2020

In Celebration of the Parnassia Grandifolia

This is how I planned to style the Parnassia Grandifolia flower. I chose it because the green stripes in the petals matched the moss green evening gown by MNMCouture.com. I chose the cluster of Tahitian pearl and diamond earrings for their color and luster as well as the diamond leaves. I chose the high heel sandals for their light color and texture that I thought would enhance without taking attention away from the deep green color of the gown. The gown's fabric reminded me of "Shagreen." It's a type of leather that is often used to cover coffee table tops and other types of furniture and accessories. I was delighted to find an evening bag made from it. The white freshwater pearl and diamond cocktail ring reminded me of flower petals. 


The second collage is how my Lovely Readers on my Kentucky Fashion Facebook page styled the evening gown. 


No comments:

Post a Comment