Thursday, October 8, 2020

In Celebration of the Burgundy Wine Ranunculus Flower

The first collage is how I styled this Valdrin Sahiti burgundy satin evening gown inspired by the Burgundy Wine Ranunculus flower. I chose the ruby and diamond brooch because it resembles the shape of the flower. I would wear it pinned to the left side of the waist instead of the right shoulder. I chose the ruby and diamond drop style earrings because of the rich color that picks up the deep burgundy of the gown. I chose the Christian Louboutin burgundy velvet high heels because of their texture and crystal embellished bows. I am a fan of wearing satin and velvet together so this was my style opportunity! I chose the crystal embellished Judith Leiber evening bag because of its floral design and it would coordinate with the sparkling diamonds of the jewelry as well as the bows on the heels. 


The second collage was is the way the majority of my Kentucky Fashion Facebook Readers styled the gown. I think they did a fabulous job! 🍷


No comments:

Post a Comment