Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Fitness

Fitness is important not only to keep you looking sleek in your clothes but also for your heart and your mood. Nothing gets rid of stress faster than a 15 minute walk outdoors. Soon 15 minutes becomes 30 and so on. If you are over 50 it's important to remember that heart disease is the #1 killer of women our age. I feel much better when I spend time on my treadmill, doing a little stretching a
nd lifting a few free weights. I choose to exercise at home because it's faster and easier for me. When I exercise in a gym people come over to whatever machine I'm on and start talking to me. I guess I should take that as a compliment but it keeps me from getting a good work out. The benefits of regular exercise are many but most of all it puts you in a fantastic mood. Many of my Kentucky Fashion Friends exercise almost every day. They look great and never complain about clothes not fitting properly. Find something to do every day even if it's just climbing the stairs in your home or office several times a day. Strengthen your "body, mind and spirit." ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lily Pulitzer