Tuesday, September 3, 2013

"Hot" or Not

I attend a lot of events. They range from sports to black tie. I'm always amused by women who truly believe they are the hottest, sexiest women in the room. I would be lying if I said I didn't wish for something to happen to humble them. Maybe trailing toilet paper stuck on their stiletto heel as they exit the Ladies room. Perhaps I would delight in watching them trying sit down in their short, tight dresses without flashing her dinner companions. I know I would have to stifle a giggle or two witnessing a gal who stomps across the room in platform heels because she didn't practice walking in them at home. Quite often I've been forced to divert my gaze as a woman in a low cut dress has bent over to chat with someone at my table. It's even worse when it is an older lady who has wrinkled and spotted skin on her décolleté. (Cover that sh_t up!).

I hesitate to go down the fashion road where motorcycle riders are concerned. For some reason motorcycle riding has given women permission to let it ALL hang out even if it's not pretty. Honestly, someone needs to snap a photo of the way some women look from behind while they're on the back of a bike! No....I'm not going to suggest a sign with "wide load" written on it. That's the male riders favorite thing to say as those women ride by.

I believe a lot of women are in deep denial regarding their physical appearance, their age and their style. Good taste has taken a back seat now that it's "anything goes....express yourself.....wear whatever you want .....be a Cougar!" 

Buy a full length mirror and take a good look at your backside before you leave the house. Bend over and see what the rest of us are forced to look at. Be tasteful...not trashy. No one cares if you think you're Hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

🏇Kentucky Derby Week Bag Policy🏇

Churchill Downs Racetrack will enforce a restricted bag policy from Saturday, April 27th, 2024 through Derby Day (Saturday, May ...