Monday, August 10, 2020

In Celebration of Freesias

The first collage is how I planned to style the floral evening gown inspired by multicolored Freesias. I chose the earrings because they repeated the colors of the flowers in the gown. I chose the open toe slingback heels for the colorful jewel trim. I chose the evening bag because it's called "Watercolors" by Judith Leiber and is completely covered in crystals. It also repeats the colors in the gown which looks like a watercolor print. I chose the cocktail ring because it includes all the colors in the flowers and gown.💐

The second collage is how my Kentucky Fashion Facebook Readers chose to accessorize the floral evening gown. I think they always make good choices. The style challenges have become a favorite of my Top Fans as well as my new fans. I appreciate them playing along! 💐

No comments:

Post a Comment