Saturday, August 22, 2020

In Celebration of the Black Bleeding Heart

The second picture is a collage of how I planned to style this sleek evening gown by Valdrin Sahiti and was inspired by the black Bleeding Heart flower. I chose the diamond and pearl earrings to accentuate the white lined neckline. I also like classic diamonds and pearls with black dresses. I chose the high heels for their crystal embellishments on the straps over the toes. I chose the black and white beaded evening bag to repeat the black and white of the gown's neckline. I chose the diamond bracelet because it is similar to the diamond design of the earrings. 



The third picture is a collage of how my Readers on my Facebook page styled the gown. I appreciate them continuing to play my Style Challenges. 


No comments:

Post a Comment