Tuesday, August 4, 2020

In Celebration of Astrantia

The Astrantia flower was my inspiration for this ensemble collage. The draped, one shoulder design of the evening gown and the embellishments that swirl around the bodice remind me of flower petals. The flower looks frozen in the photo but it actually has rain drops on the petals. I chose the marquis cut diamond earrings to repeat the pattern of the flower petals. I chose the crystal embellished evening bag to mimic the look of ice on the flowers. I chose the crystal embellished heels with their spiky floral decoration because they too resembled ice. I chose the marquis cut stone ring for it's colors and to repeat the shape of the stones in the earrings.💜 
This collage was styled by my Lovely Readers of my Kentucky Fashion Facebook page. I think they did a beautiful job styling this stunning lavender evening gown.💜

No comments:

Post a Comment