Tuesday, May 26, 2020

In Celebration of the Magnolia

"Like the magnolia tree,
She bends with the wind,
Trials and tribulation may weather her,
Yet, after the storm her beauty blooms,
See her standing there, like steel,
With her roots forever buried,
Deep in her Southern soil."
~Nancy B. Brewer,
 Letters from Lizzie
I love the soft petals and fragrance of the Magnolias that grow in Kentucky. I designed this outfit to reflect the smooth, satin texture of the blossoms. Their clean lines appeal to women who appreciate classic designs. The satin jumpsuit is embellished with a large flower that reminds me of a Magnolia blossom. The Magnolia earrings and bracelet mimic the flowers and leaves on the heels of the satin evening sandals. I was unaware that there is a Magnolia perfume. I bet it's a beautiful fragrance by Ralph Lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment