Saturday, May 30, 2020

In Celebration of Hydrangeas

The symbolic meanings of hydrangeas:
💐Beauty and grace
💐Honesty
💐Gratitude
💐The development of a deeper bond between two people
💐Abundance and prosperity

I'm honoring the peaceful blue Hydrangea today because it's color is so soothing. I chose the dress because the lace overlay gives it texture like a Hydrangea blossom. I also like the Hi-Lo design and gentle pleats. I chose the gold and pearl Hydrangea earrings and bracelet to add a bit of shine to the dark dress. I chose blue, lace overlay shoes because they would show under the dress and repeat the lace texture on the dress. The gold Lucite evening bag is #vintage with a floral pattern and rhinestones giving it texture and shine as well. Shalimar perfume by Guerlain is a vintage fragrance that women have been wearing since 1925.

No comments:

Post a Comment