Monday, July 17, 2023

In Celebration of the "Forget Me Not"

This is how I styled our Teri Jon powder blue, chiffon evening gown from Glasscock Boutique. I was inspired by this beautiful "Forget Me Not" bridal bouquet. I styled the outfit suitable for a mother of the bride or groom. I chose the double strand pearl necklace with the Aquamarine stones because pearl accessories are classic wedding attire. I chose the Aquamarine and diamond earrings because they are a set with the pearl necklace. I chose the white heels for their blue stone and pearl embellishments. I chose the pearl evening bag with the crystal clasp to coordinate with the necklace. I like these classic accessories because they would be easy to wear with other special event clothing. Imagine them with a simple white dress in the warm months and a black dress in the cool months.💎

This second collage is how the majority of my Lovely Readers styled the evening gown.

Thank you again for playing this Style Challenge. The next time you need an outfit for a special event or the Kentucky Oaks or Derby please check out the selection at Glasscock Boutique and Glasscock Too. They will give you the personal service so lacking in most clothing stores today.
https://shopglasscockboutique.com/collections/teri-jon-1

#kentuckyfashionbypamelaowen 
#stylechallenge 
#terijon 
#glasscockboutique 
#motherofthebride 
#motherofthegroom 
#summerwedding2023
#aquamarinejewelry 
#forgetmenotbouquet

No comments:

Post a Comment

🏇Kentucky Derby Week Bag Policy🏇

Churchill Downs Racetrack will enforce a restricted bag policy from Saturday, April 27th, 2024 through Derby Day (Saturday, May ...