Wednesday, July 14, 2021

In Celebration of the Blue/Green Hydrangea

The first collage is how I styled this beautiful, watercolor evening gown. I was inspired by the blue/green Hydrangea. I chose the earrings because of their color and curved design which mimics the flowing hem of the gown. I chose the shoes for their color and crystal embellishments that mimic the crystals around the waist of the gown. I chose the "Butterfly" evening bag for its colors but also for its natural look against the Hydrangea. I chose the bracelet for its colors that are in the Hydrangea and gown.🌊
The second collage is how my Lovely Readers styled the gown.
Thank you for playing this Style Challenge and sharing it with your friends. I appreciate it more than you know.💙
#stylechallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment