Thursday, November 8, 2018

Over 60 Skin Care

As a woman over 60 my skin is very dry. Using the furnace also dries out my skin and eyes. I think keeping your skin hydrated makes you look healthy. Moisture plumps up the skin filling in fine lines and wrinkles. I use over the counter moisturizing eye drops twice a day to rehydrate my eyes. I switched from drugstore brand skin care products 13 years ago to Clarins skin care because of it's natural botanical ingredients. I like their cleanser for sensitive skin followed by their "Hydra-Quench" serum. In the morning I apply Clarins SPF 30 sunscreen. It's very moisturizing so I don't need a daytime product. In the evening I follow my cleansing and serum with Clarins "Super Restorative Night Creme." It's formulated for women over 50. I also use their lip restorative in the blue tube. It stays on all night to keep my lips hydrated. All of these products are on the main page of this blog. Just click on the picture to order from Amazon.
 
Drinking plenty of water throughout the day keeps your entire body hydrated as well as your skin. My favorite way to hydrate is drinking Evian water. It not only tastes delicious but contains natural spring minerals that are good for our bones.  The items I've listed are a little expensive to some but I think it's good self care to use products that provide positive benefits and make us more comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lily Pulitzer