Sunday, October 15, 2017

Leopard Print Coat and Jeans

I duplicated this Pinterest picture in 2013 with items that are not as expensive. The Pinterest Leopard print coat is Vintage but I found one on the @normtompson website that has the same look for $189.00 and comes in Plus sizes. The chambray shirt and boot cut jeans are from Oldnavy and Gap. The bag in the picture is by the designer "Celine" but I think the Ralph Lauren bag is just as pretty. The red shoes worn by the model are Miu Miu but I like the red, suede booties by G by GUESS and cost $79.00 at Macy's. I don't know what brand of sunglasses the model is wearing but you can't miss with Ray-Ban's in basic black. Minus the handbag and sunglasses, my outfit costs $401.00.   www.kentuckyfashion.polyvore.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

🏇Kentucky Derby Week Bag Policy🏇

Churchill Downs Racetrack will enforce a restricted bag policy from Saturday, April 27th, 2024 through Derby Day (Saturday, May ...