Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mothers Day Outfit

I wore my new butterfly print dress from Talbots:
 
I added my old black bolero from The Limited to cover my upper arms and give me the illusion of a smaller waist. Here is one that is similar and comes in several colors to match all of your summer dresses:
 
 
 
The dress has plenty of color so I chose my old, nude, Kate Spade, open toe, sling back heels.  The heels look like Tortoiseshell just like the bar on my new Diane von Furstenberg, cork clutch.    
The necklace is a recent gift from my husband as was the clutch so I was excited that I could wear them together to accessorize my dress.
 
My favorite perfume is Chanel's "Coco Mademoiselle."  It's much lighter than "Chanel No. 5" and is perfect for warm weather:
 
Please Like and Follow me on my other Kentucky Fashion by Pamela Owen social media sites:
             
              
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lily Pulitzer