Sunday, January 11, 2015

Winter Outfit for January, 2015

This outfit started with a new black, cable knit turtleneck, a new black "puffer" style vest and new Leopard print, jewel neck coat all from www.talbots.com. I wore an old, multi-strand black leather and brass necklace from www.chicos.com

Puffer style vest. 

Cable knit turtleneck sweater and necklace. 

To finish the outfit, I wore old, dark rinse, straight leg jeans from www.NYDJ.com  
and old black, leather booties from www.clarksusa.com "Artisan" line. To break up all of the black and accentuate my brass necklace, I chose a gold, metallic handbag that has no brand tag inside. I wore medium size gold, hoop earrings. I like hoop earrings because I usually wear eye glasses.



I can also dress up this outfit by adding my new pearl, cluster necklace and matching pearl earrings from www.talbots.com 

By switching to my old, black, high waisted slacks from www.talbots.com, I can easily go out for the evening or to a special event with just a change in jewelry and pants.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

🏇Kentucky Derby Week Bag Policy🏇

Churchill Downs Racetrack will enforce a restricted bag policy from Saturday, April 27th, 2024 through Derby Day (Saturday, May ...