Sunday, September 9, 2012

Designer Handbags

Designer handbags: A lot of women I know would never dream of spending $$$ or $$$$ on a handbag. Even though the quality and style could never be matched in a less expensive bag. A high quality handbag can be worn with everything but a cocktail dress or an evening gown. It will be your constant companion and is large enough to hold everything you need while at work or running the grandkids to ball games. It is an "investment" piece. It will raise your self-confidence by making you feel put together even if you aren't. A designer handbag in black or brown will go with just about everything in your closet. I know this because my husband bought me a beautiful black designer bag for my birthday two years ago. I've carried it every day since. Using "fashion math" I took the price of the bag and divided it by the number of days I've used it. It came out to a very insignificant amount per day. The bag is well designed and comfortable to carry. There are no rough edges and or too much embellishment. It looks sleek and is just the right size to carry everything I need. Christmas is right around the corner so do a little browsing on your favorite designer's website. Stop and look at the higher priced bags in local department stores. Let your family know you would like one and maybe everyone will pitch in and give mother/grandmother a beautiful designer handbag for Christmas or her next birthday. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lily Pulitzer